Friday, May 28, 2010

TYPE AB'S

Last week at the phlebotomy class, I found out my blood type is AB, which the Japanese believe indicates a split personality. I'm not generally superstitious, because in my country there's a long history of wizards (brujos), fortune tellers,and all different kinds of people who try to convince you that they can figure out what kind of personality you have. Using a whole variety of methods from readings palms and cards, to performing rituals for cleansing away the evil spirits and magical curses. So it's no surprise to me that the Japanese are superstitious too. I believe it's a universal phenomenon for every country to develop its own superstitious beliefs. I agree with the analysis at face value, because I'm shy at times and enjoy being helpful, but I still remain skeptical.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I like your LOUD color and LOUD GUARACHA song! Gives your site a completely different feel than before.
    Good job with having your blood typed, Sergio -you really confronted your fear! And lived to tell the story.
    I agree, the AB seems to somehow fit you -- someone with a personality that is hard to pinpoint.
    KEEP. WRITING.

    ReplyDelete